Earn your M.A. in Counseling Degree in Saginaw
Mental Health, Addiction, and School Counselors Are in High Demand.
Application deadline (Extended): April 1, 2020. Classes begin in August 2020, and seats are limited.
Upcoming Webinar: Tuesday, February 11 at 7pm, Register Today!
Are you ready to develop your own strong personal identity while helping others change their lives for the better? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, our need for substance abuse, mental health, and school counselors is higher than average through at least 2026.
Join an inspiring, personally fulfilling profession through Central Michigan University's program in Saginaw, fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The Counseling program features:
- Courses taught on weekends in a traditional classroom setting
- Supervised counseling experience
- Extensive field-based internship
- Preparation for your state LPC exam
- Training experience based on the standards established by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Master's in Counseling Concentrations
As an M.A. in Counseling student at CMU, you'll choose among three concentrations while you prepare for your Licensed Professional Counselor certification:
|Addiction Counseling||Clinical Mental Health Counseling||School Counseling|
|Counsel the increasing number of people facing the devastating effects of addiction.||Empower your clients across a broad spectrum of mental health issues.||Guide school-age children toward a successful adulthood.|