Master of Science in Administration
Earn your degree online or face to face across Michigan
The MSA at Central Michigan University is a different kind of administration degree.
It gives you a broad foundation in business management. But it’s more than that.
It also prepares you to be an effective leader, communicator and team builder. It combines a strong base in business administration with innovative management, people skills and an understanding of human behavior.
Business is a fast-paced, ever-changing world, and to be successful, you need both technical and leadership skills.
Choose your concentration
With 15 concentrations to choose from, CMU's MSA degree provides you with a flexible master's degree that can be tailored to meet your goals. Whether you want to expand your skillset in your current field, transition to management or are looking for a new career path, the MSA can help you do it.
- Acquisitions Administration
- Engineering Management
- General Administration
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Administration
- Information Resource Management
- Integrated Homeland Security
- International Administration
- Philanthropy and Fundraising
- Project Management
- Public Administration
- Recreation and Park Administration
- Research Administration
- Training and Development
A world of opportunity. Local support.
A program designed for you
- Full-time and part-time options
- Complete in 2 years or less
- Face to face, online or hybrid formats available
- Prior learning credits for previous work and life experiences
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Accelerated bachelor’s to MSA degree program
Want to learn new skills but not pursue a degree?
CMU offers graduate certificates in each of the MSA’s 14 concentrations. These programs, typically six courses, allow you to develop new skills, improve your credentials and enhance your résumé. Download the information packet for more information on graduate certificates.
Your next career move is waiting. Let's work together and get you there.
Download an information packet to get started today!
As a member of the Federal Alliance program, CMU's Federal Employee Discount for employees, spouses and dependents applies to this program. More information at global.cmich.edu/FED.